We are always looking for:
· fine furniture
· decorating books
Consigned items need to be clean and in excellent condition.
How to consign
1. Please bring in your
smaller items or photos of your larger pieces for consideration.
Original receipts or appraisals are also helpful.
2. We will assist you in establishing appropriate prices of consigned
items and schedule pick up of your larger items, if necessary.
3. We will send you a check for half of the net selling price within 30
days of the sale date.
There is no expiration period for our consignment agreement, however,
after 120 days we may request that you either allow us to offer your
item at a lower price, donate it to charity or arrange for you to pick
Our pledge to you.
We look forward to
being your consignment partner.
We will do our best to:
· Make the consigning process as easy as possible
· Showcase your merchandise in an inviting environment
· Attract consumers who will value your items
· Get a fair price for your merchandise
· Treat you with honesty and respect